Very nice!!! On Monday, in addition to starting my new job, I received a VoxBox in the mail (courtesy of Influenster). It’s their Sugar ‘n Spice VoxBox….and here’s what I got!!
- Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture (Retails for $7.99 per 6.5oz can)
- NECTRESSE ($6.99 for a 5.9oz container, or $3.99 for a box of 40 packets)
- Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes ($5.99 for a 20 count box)
- Colgate Optic White Regimen:
- Toothpaste ($2.99 for a 4oz tube)
- Mouthwash ($2.99 for an 8oz bottle)
- Toothbrush ($2.99 per brush)
- belVita Breakfast Biscuits ($3.69 for a box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits)
– Let’s start this out by saying that I am a moisturizing fiend. Like EVERY TIME I get out of the shower, and EVERY TIME I feel my hands, legs, ANYTHING to be a little bit dry. I take pride in the softness of my skin, and I’ve gotten complimented on it that it’s baby soft. I also have to admit that I saw this product in the store a couple of weeks ago, and was a little doubtful that it would work. BUT, this amazingly smooth, Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture will NOT ONLY keep my skin baby soft (and smelling great), but will get me on my way even faster!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, and I am now hooked!! 🙂
– YEAH buddy…these are addicting. I had these when I first got my VoxBox…and no, it wasn’t breakfast, but I immediately went out and bought two more boxes (they were on sale at Stop n Shop – 2 boxes for $5!!).
Please note – I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.